Case study: Development tools for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
Automotive supplier (tier 1)
Development tools for the development and testing of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS)
- ABS systems and ADAS for cars and motorcycles shall be developed faster, safer and with higher quality.
- There are multiple (limiting) situations in driving dynamics experiments, which are (can) not be tested in reality for which the system must be designed, however
- Creation of a development and monitoring tool for rapid prototyping, development and testing of µC-based driver ADAS.
- Development of a real-time simulation for ABS-/ADAS.
- Successful development of a PC-based process monitoring tool for ABS-/ADAS, therefore high transparency of the system and shortened development time by a factor of 3-4.
- Successful development of a PC-based hardware-in-the-loop real-time simulation for cars and motorcycles,
thereby significantly reduce the development time, higher safety and quality.
- Establishment of development tools in the development process